All textual, graphical, and other content appearing on this Site are the property of Steelcase (“we,” “our,” or “us”), companies partially or wholly owned by Steelcase, or their respective licensors. The Site and all content on this Site are provided for lawful purposes only. By accessing and using this Site, you agree to abide by U.S. and international copyright law and all other laws applicable to the use of this Site. You are authorized only to view, copy, print, and use content on this Site so long as:
- The content is used for personal, non-commercial or educational use
- No textual, graphical, or other content available from this Site is modified in any way, and
- Any copy of the content of this Site (or portion thereof) includes the applicable copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice.
All brand, product, service and process names appearing on this Site are trademarks of their respective holders. Reference to or use of a brand, product, service, or process does not imply recommendation, approval, affiliation, or sponsorship of that brand, product, service, or process by Steelcase. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right of ours or any third party, except as expressly granted herein. View a list of Steelcase patents.
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, WE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATSOEVER REGARDING THE COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY, CORRECTNESS, INTEGRITY, RELIABILITY, CURRENCY, ADEQUACY, SUITABILITY, FUNCTIONALITY, AVAILABILITY, OR OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE CONTENT OR SERVICES PROVIDED ON, OR ACCESSIBLE FROM, THIS SITE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE (OR THE CONTENT OR SERVICES PROVIDED ON, OR ACCESSIBLE FROM, THIS SITE), OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NEITHER WE NOR OUR RELATED COMPANIES WILL BE LIABLE FOR THE COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY, CORRECTNESS, INTEGRITY, RELIABILITY, CURRENCY, ADEQUACY, OR SUITABILITY OF THE CONTENT OR SERVICES PROVIDED ON, OR ACCESSIBLE FROM, THIS SITE.
Within this Site, you may see links or references to other websites. We undertake no obligation to review the websites that may be linked to this Site, do not endorse, and are not responsible for the accessibility of, or the resources available on, any other websites linked to this Site. You are solely responsible for any interactions you may have with such websites.
- You may cite, refer or link to this Site provided that you:
- Content of this Site may only be replicated in connection with the sale or promotion of our products or services;
- Do not create a browser or frame environment around the content of this Site;
- Do not imply that we endorse your company or its products;
- Do not misrepresent your relationship with us;
- Do not present false information about us or our products or services;
- Do not use our stylized trademarks or logos unless you first get our written permission; and
- Do not cite, refer or link to the Site in connection with any content that violates any law or rights of any person, is false, misleading, defamatory, pornographic, or offensive, or could be construed as inappropriate for certain age groups.
Access and Availability
The content on this Site has been compiled from a variety of sources and is subject to change without notice. This Site may be unavailable from time to time due to mechanical, telecommunication, software, hardware and third-party vendor failures. We cannot predict or control when such down time may occur and cannot control the duration of such down time.
This Site may offer posting boards, chat rooms and other discussion areas (“Discussion Areas”) that are designed to enable you to raise questions, share comments and discuss issues with other users of the Site. We do not guarantee that your comments will be posted or that they will be posted exactly as you submitted them to us. In order to maintain an atmosphere of mutual respect, the following activities are strictly prohibited in Discussion Areas:
- Conducting or advocating any illegal activity (e.g., illegal or fraudulent schemes);
- Providing material that violates any law or the rights of any person (including, but not limited to, those related to privacy, confidentiality, publicity, copyright, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, and so on);
- Providing false or misleading material;
- Engaging in disruptive communications, including persistent posting of off-topic comments;
- Posting defamatory, libelous, pornographic, obscene or otherwise indecent material; and
- Providing material that is harassing, threatening, abusive or offensive (including racially, ethnically, and sexually offensive communications).
While we may monitor, remove, or delete transmissions to this Site, we are under no obligation to do so. We exercise no editorial review and assume no responsibility for misleading, fraudulent, defamatory, libelous, threatening, harassing, pornographic, obscene, or illegal information supplied to this Site; provided, however, that we may take any action with respect to any transmission that we deem in our sole discretion is necessary or appropriate, including the deletion of any such transmission. We reserve the right to monitor all activity on this Site and to notify the proper law enforcement officials if any suspicious activity is detected. Violating these rules may be grounds for immediate removal from Discussion Areas, termination of access to and use of the Site, possible civil or criminal liability, and, if you are an employee, termination of employment.
Governing Law and Forum
Responsible Use of the Site
By using the Site, you agree to compensate, hold harmless, and defend us from any claims, damages, losses, liabilities, costs, and expenses, including but not limited to attorneys’ fees, resulting directly or indirectly from your use of the Site or of any content available on or through the Site, unless such claims, damages, losses, liabilities, costs, and expenses arise from and have directly and solely been caused by our gross negligence or willful misconduct.